This one was very challenging. The landscape is an acrylic painting I did myself. I had to take a photo of it, and because of the size, I couldn't get the whole thing straight o without casting my shadow on it, so (after it was in photoshop) I spent probably 40 minutes trying to adjust the perspective without distorting the painting too badly. Then I scanned a photo of myself at three into photoshop and placed myself in my landscape. I applied a brush filter and an artistic filter to make it look like a part of the painting, copied the image and flipped the copy. Then I skewed it to get the reflection in the water, and set the transparencies for both to make them look like a part of the original painting. Did it work reasonably well?
Monday, September 14, 2009
This one was very challenging. The landscape is an acrylic painting I did myself. I had to take a photo of it, and because of the size, I couldn't get the whole thing straight o without casting my shadow on it, so (after it was in photoshop) I spent probably 40 minutes trying to adjust the perspective without distorting the painting too badly. Then I scanned a photo of myself at three into photoshop and placed myself in my landscape. I applied a brush filter and an artistic filter to make it look like a part of the painting, copied the image and flipped the copy. Then I skewed it to get the reflection in the water, and set the transparencies for both to make them look like a part of the original painting. Did it work reasonably well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it worked! I looked at the images before I read your posting about them and didnt even realize you had put more images in it. I thought it was all part of your org. work. Good Job!
ReplyDelete