skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Days Never Ending
Monday, September 14, 2009
I took a photo of my shadow, then of my surroundings, and put them together. I changed the perspective on my shadow, darkened it, and enlarged it. I thought it had an interesting, almost haunting look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
►
December
(6)
▼
September
(12)
I've never been a fan of having my picture taken, ...
Project 1: 10 Self-PortraitsThe ten images below t...
I thought this turned out fairly well, considering...
This was another challenging but fun one. It's a ...
Another one from Ireland. This one, well, the cas...
This one didn't turn out as good as I hoped. The ...
This one was very challenging. The landscape is a...
I took a photo of my shadow, then of my surroundin...
No, this is not a real tattoo. I took the dragons...
This one was one of the easiest. I had to change ...
This is the second piece. The Mandala is one I ma...
After a lot of work, I managed to get tihs image d...
►
August
(1)
About Me
SLB5
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment