I thought this turned out fairly well, considering all of the trouble I had with it. I scanned two separate images of myself into ps, then combined them. I thought the similar poses of myself would look cute together. One photo, the one on the right, was professionally done ad of a much better quality than the rest. I cut around myself with the lasso tool, then added film grain. Then, seeing that there was too much, I tried to balance it out by adding the same filter to the low res picture. Then I somehow added film grain again to the one on the right, and ended up needing to fix the background again. In the end, I couldn't get the two separate photos to look exactly like one, so I had to play around a bit more, and put a poster filter on the background photo to hide the join. While the two photos don't mesh as well as I hoped, the outcome is still good. Just a note, that is a real dear behind me, and yes, it was part of the original photo. I don't remember how we managed to get so close to a doe, but the photo is amazing, despite being seventeen years old.
I never thought about using old photos of myself for this assignment. Very interesting way you put the two together, at first I didn't understand it. But than I read the info about it and, sure enough, I understood it quite well.
ReplyDelete